Saturday, August 16, 2008

MINI ALBUM

My computer has been acting funny for a few days now. I don't know what's wrong with it. It took almost an hour to make my video. I made a tutorial video and the computer kept crashing, so I gave up on that one. Even typing I'm having trouble,the letters keep skipping. But finally I made a video, it's a photoslide. I'm so tired. I haven't even mailed my ATC cards yet!!! Well here is a mini album I made, I was inspired by Marion at apieceofcraft.com. I made 2 cards, that was fun! Also I made a 12x12 layout of my great grandmother. My grandmother brought the picture with her from Cuba.I was named after her. Never had the chance to meet her. She passed away 2 years before I was born. At least I have pictures of her and on the layout is a copy of a letter she wrote.( I made a copy b/c I didn't want to use the original)ENJOY!!! :-)

No comments: